On episode 200 of The Nurse Keith Show, I wax poetic about what I’ve learned about you, Dear Listener, as well as what I’ve learned about myself and my plans, goals, and aspirations for The Nurse Keith Show and Nurse Keith Coaching in the coming months and years.
Thank you for being an avid listener of the show, or welcome to the Nurse Keith Nation if you’re hanging out with me for what may be the first time. What took you so long? LOL!
If you were listening and heard that there’s a special offer just for you here in the show notes of episode 200, that was a total lie — just kidding! My offer to you as a listener who followed up and tuned into these show notes:
- I’m offering 50% off any coaching package for the first 3 people who contact me and mention episode 200! The package must be paid for by April 30th, 2019 and completely used by August 31st, 2019!
- I’m also offering a free copy of my books, “Savvy Networking for Nurses” or “Aspire to be Inspired” (your choice!, to the first three listeners who mention episode 200 to me in a voicemail or email!
What I’ve learned about you
You’re concerned about:
- Your own health
- Career development and advancement
- Your patients
- The job market
- Continuing your formal education
- Your colleagues
- The world at large
- The healthcare system
- Opportunities for personal growth
What I’ve learned about myself
- I LOVE podcasting!
- Coaching nurses is a joy and a privilege
- Writing is my jam
- Speaking on stage is also a joy
- Being able to support the nursing community is very important to me
- I want to know more about what you think and feel
Trends I’m seeing in the nursing and healthcare worlds
- Online applications are becoming the norm
- Many resumes, applications, and cover letters are being read by bots
- Nurse Practitioners are gaining ground in terms of autonomy
- Job growth for nurses and NPs still looks good in theory but some nurses still have trouble finding work
- AI, robotics, and further digitization of healthcare are growing at an exponential rate in our society and the world at large, and healthcare is no exception – we need to adapt or be left behind.
- In a crowded labor market, you need more than ever to be able to differentiate yourself from everyone else
What I’m looking forward to
- Finding more ways to serve you
- Understanding what you want to hear and learn
- Expanding the reach of the Nurse Keith Show
- Speaking to more audiences worldwide on stage and on the air
- 200 more episodes!