Do you need my 10 no-brainer tips for nursing career development and satisfaction? I bet you do! Please listen in and share these tips with others!
Keith’s 10 Top No-Brainer Tips
- Have a business card
- Review your resume and skeleton cover letter every 6 months
- Update your LinkedIn profile regularly, with keywords, endorsements, recommendations, and an awesome headline and summary
- Build your online and offline network
- Continue to accumulate skills and knowledge
- Consider certification
- Return to school if and when it makes sense
- Never lose focus on your self-care and personal wellness
- Stay curious
- Feed your inner life
- You have to listen to find out what #11 is!
Please consider becoming a patron of The Nurse Keith Show by pledging monthly support at my page on Patreon and earn some pretty cool premiums, gifts, and benefits! Check it out, and thanks for your support!
The Nurse Keith Show is adroitly edited and produced by Tim Hallowell of The PodcastingGroup.com, and social media and promotion are expertly handled by Mark Capispisan.
It really helps more people find the show when you leave a rating and review of The Nurse Keith Show over on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen and download your favorite podcasts.
In case you didn’t already know, Nurse Keith is a holistic career coach for nurses, award-winning nurse blogger, writer, podcaster, keynote and motivational speaker, and popular career columnist. With two decades of nursing experience, Keith deeply understands the issues faced by 21st-century nurses.
From 2012 until its sunset in 2017, Keith co-hosted RNFMRadio, a groundbreaking nursing podcast.
As of May of 2018, Keith is the host of Mastering Nursing, an interview-style podcast showcasing inspiring, forward-thinking nurse thought leaders and innovators.
Keith’s message of savvy career management and professional satisfaction reaches tens of thousands of nurses worldwide. Keith can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram—as well as at NurseKeith.com.