On episode 211 of The Nurse Keith Show nursing career podcast, we discuss strategies for managing student loans and massive debt in your 21st-century nursing career and life with Travis Hornsby of StudentLoanPlanner.com.
Among other things, we discuss:
- The 5 steps of tackling your nursing school debts
- When student loan forgiveness is your best bet as a nurse
- How to achieve financial independence with student loans
- Have an overwhelming amount of student loan debt? Here’s what to do
- https://studentloanplanner.com/refinance-student-loans/ for refinancing and getting bonuses
- https://studentloanplanner.com/hire-student-loan-help/ for info on how our service works
Travis Hornsby founded Student Loan Planner after helping his physician wife navigate ridiculously complex student loan repayment decisions. To date, Student Loan Planner has consulted on over half a billion dollars in student loans. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst and brings his background as a former bond trader trading billions of dollars. He brings that same intensity to analyzing the best repayment paths for graduate degree professionals with six figures of student debt. He’s helped over 1,500 clients save over $80 million dollars on their student loans, and he’s been featured in U.S. News, Business Insider, Forbes, Huffington Post, Rolling Stone, DentalTown Magazine, Dentist Metrics, Dentistry Uncensored, Millennial Dentist, ChooseFi, Bigger Pockets Money, and more.