On episode 271 of The Nurse Keith Show nursing career podcast, Keith interviews Jason Duprat, a CRNA, podcaster, and highly successful nurse entrepreneur. Jason’s serial entrepreneurship history includes a childhood lemonade stand as a child, a hot dog cart during nursing school, a business in ketamine therapy, and a nurse entrepreneurship academy.
LCDR Jason Duprat MBA, MSA, BSN, CRNA is a Nurse Anesthetist and Naval Officer turned serial entrepreneur. He’s the founder and instructor of the Ketamine Academy and the co-founder and co-instructor of the IV Therapy Academy. Jason is the creator and host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, a show devoted to inspiring, motivating and educating healthcare professionals on their quest to become successful healthcare business owners. Jason has successfully leveraged his training and experience as a healthcare provider to create multiple businesses and he’s passionate about helping other healthcare professionals find true freedom and happiness through entrepreneurship.
On this episode, we discuss:
- The benefits, liabilities, and other aspects of Ketamine Therapy (KT)
- Becoming a healthcare entrepreneur
- The American Society of Ketamine Physicians
- A Consensus Statement on the Use of Ketamine in the Treatment of Mood Disorders (JAMA Psychiatry)
- Lessons learned, best hacks, must-do’s regarding business and entrepreneurship
- Providing inspiration, motivation, and education to nurses, nurse entrepreneurs, and others
- Utilizing online courses for the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy
- The role of online courses in building a brand and business
- Setting up a podcast and the value it provides for entrepreneurs
- The focus of Jason’s podcast from the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy
- The top tools needed to launch a podcast
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make when it comes to marketing
- Digital marketing strategies and how entrepreneurs know which path to take
- Measuring return on investment (ROI) for digital marketing
- And more!
Connect with Jason: