On episode 281 of The Nurse Keith Show nursing career and healthcare podcast, Keith interviews Janine Kelbach, BSN, RNC-OB, an accomplished nurse writer, educator, entrepreneur, and host of The Savvy Scribe podcast.
Janine is a delightful human being, extremely talented writer, gifted nurse, and an excellent podcaster and podcast host, Janine also helps other nurses learn to be professional writers, or to simply write for their own enjoyment. She even packed a pistol when doing home health in Cleveland. True story.
Just a few things discussed on this episode:
- Starting a business that you can do from home with not much start-up costs
- The creative impulse and outlet
- The people Janine has met online and how they’ve helped her grow.
- How to unite online communities
- Time management for people who want to start a career online
- How to recharge every day
- How to have your day planned and be ready to go the next day
- Why Janine hasn’t left the bedside
- Creating good habits in the interest of your happiness and wellness
- The book, Atomic Habits
- Nurse Keith’s appearance on The Savvy Scribe Podcast
Connect with Janine:
This episode of The Nurse Keith Show is sponsored by the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), where they foster a collaborative environment built on a culture of teamwork and mutual respect. Their nurses take pride in caring for their patients and celebrating each other’s contributions, and they recognize and reward their dedication to patient-centered care. Please visit UMMSCareers.org to discover how you can be part of something greater.
The Nurse Keith Show is a proud member of The Health Podcast Network, one of the largest and fastest-growing collections of authoritative, high-quality podcasts taking on the tough topics in health and care with empathy, expertise, and a commitment to excellence.
I’m very privileged and grateful to announce that The Nurse Keith Show is a proud member of Ars Longa Media, a collaborative network of podcasts, media entities, musical artists, and others with an aim to add a humanistic touch to professional education, educate the public from a scientifically informed perspective, and improve lives by strategically partnering with those who share our goals to address social ills.