On episode 291 of The Nurse Keith Show career and healthcare podcast, Keith interviews Dr. Jonathan Fisher, aka The Happy Heart MD, regarding the relationship between the physical heart and the emotional heart. Dr. Fisher is a Harvard-trained clinical cardiologist, certified mindfulness meditation teacher, corporate well-being consultant, and global keynote speaker.
With 20 years of clinical experience, Dr. Jonathan Fisher has helped thousands of individuals live longer and better lives. He serves in leadership roles in various departments at Novant Health including the Cardio-Pulmonary-Oncology Rehabilitation and Wellness Program, Organizational Resilience and Well-being Team, COVID19 Burnout Prevention and Recovery Task Force, Empathic Communication Training Team, and the Corporate Onboarding, Engagement, and Leadership Development Teams.
Dr. Fisher is also the founder of Mind Heart Now LLC and leads transformational interactive programs for teams and organizations on topics including The Science of Mind-Heart Mastery, The Burnout Cure, The 4 Practices of Heartful Leaders, and The 5 Pillars of Resilience and Total Well-being.
His personal mission is to help others train the mind and heal the heart.
More about Dr. Fisher:
- Not your typical heart doctor
- Harvard-trained top-rated practicing cardiologist with 20 years of clinical experience • Certified mindfulness teacher, Oxford, UK
- Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology-based coach
- Empathic communication skills workshop leader
- Science-based, passionate, inspiring, dynamic, engaging, impactful
- Loves connecting deeply and sharing heart-based wisdom with health-conscious professionals
- To share the wisdom of the heart as a path to total health and well-being
- Empower individuals and groups to live with more joy, meaning, and connection, by mastering science-
based stress-reduction, resilience, emotional intelligence, peak performance, and communication skills
Connect with Dr. Fisher:
The Nurse Keith Show is a proud member of The Health Podcast Network, one of the largest and fastest-growing collections of authoritative, high-quality podcasts taking on the tough topics in health and care with empathy, expertise, and a commitment to excellence.
I’m very privileged and grateful to announce that The Nurse Keith Show is a proud member of Ars Longa Media, a collaborative network of podcasts, media entities, musical artists, and others with an aim to add a humanistic touch to professional education, educate the public from a scientifically informed perspective, and improve lives by strategically partnering with those who share our goals to address social ills.