On episode 296 of The Nurse Keith Show career and healthcare podcast, Keith discusses how you can make your career happen rather than just letting it happen to you. No matter where you are in the evolution of your career, you always have the ability to make choices in your best interest.
Here are links to the blog posts Keith discussed during this episode:
- What’s Your Nursing Career Everest?
- Thinking Innovatively About Your Nursing Career
- Overcoming Mission Drift in Your Nursing Career
- Defining Nursing Career Success on Your Own Terms
- Your Nursing Career Mitochondria
- Your Nursing Career: Stagnation or Flow?
The Nurse Keith Show is a proud member of The Health Podcast Network, one of the largest and fastest-growing collections of authoritative, high-quality podcasts taking on the tough topics in health and care with empathy, expertise, and a commitment to excellence.
I’m very privileged and grateful to announce that The Nurse Keith Show is a proud member of Ars Longa Media, a collaborative network of podcasts, media entities, musical artists, and others with an aim to add a humanistic touch to professional education, educate the public from a scientifically informed perspective, and improve lives by strategically partnering with those who share our goals to address social ills.