On this special episode of The Nurse Keith Show nursing career podcast, Nurse Keith shares his deeply personal feelings about the scourge of gun violence in the United States and his immediate reactions to the two mass shootings that occurred in Ohio and Texas during the weekend of August 3rd and 4th, 2019.
- Here’s an article about the story mentioned during this episode regarding doctors and the NRA.
- Doctors For America on gun violence
- CNN on doctors and gun violence
- Nurse.com on gun violence
- National Public Radio on the impact of gun violence on nurses and doctors
- NPR on physicians’ backlash against the NRA
- Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action on nurses and gun violence research