Holistic Career Coaching….for savvy 21st century nurses!
LinkedIn is the most powerful online platform for building a robust professional network, meeting like-minded professionals, and creating a visible profile that highlights your successes, achievements, and special skills. LinkedIn is actually a powerful search engine disguised as a social media platform. For building an authentic network, there’s nothing like it.
I understand the worlds of healthcare and nursing, and I can help you to leverage your assets in order to create a robust and powerful network of like-minded professionals.
Nursing and healthcare are volatile professions, and even though you may be happy in your current position, the marketplace is constantly in flux. You always want your Linked In profile to be current, welcoming, well-written, and comprehensive. I can help you to create exactly that!
- Many employers who receive your resume or application will immediately look you up on LinkedIn to assess your professional standing and how you present yourself to the world.
- Some companies no longer accept resumes, and instead require applicants to utilize their LinkedIn profile as their resume. This practice is likely to become more common.
- LinkedIn has more than 400 million users.
- Dozens of specialized LinkedIn groups are visited by thousands of nurses and healthcare professionals every day.
- LinkedIn now has an internal publishing platform that allows users to post original content that can reach millions of readers.
- With rich media formatting, you can now add videos, documents, and other multimedia enhancements to your profile in order to more fully demonstrate your expertise and experience.
- Many users simply don’t know how to effectively use the LinkedIn platform.
- Most people create a LinkedIn profile and subsequently ignore it.
- Professionals who are content in their current jobs fail to see the benefit in fostering a large, robust professional network, with an eye toward the future.
- Many people erroneously see LinkedIn as simply an “online resume”.
- Linked In users often “collect” connections and contacts, but do nothing to feed and water those relationships over time.
- Users do too much self-promotion and not enough promoting of others (this is a rampant practice on most social media platforms).
- Not following up is one of the cardinal sins of networking (this is also rampant).
- There’s no excuse for networking in a way that doesn’t foster real relationships.
- Valuable online “real estate” is wasted by so many users who don’t know better.
Building a robust online professional network is in your best interests as a savvy 21st-century nurse and healthcare professional. Allow me to guide you in maximizing your use of this powerful platform!
If you want expert coaching in order to maximize your use of the most powerful online platform for professional networking on the planet, I have two programs that can move you in the right direction, and produce the results that you seek.
**My LinkedIn Profile Makeover**
My LinkedIn Profile Makeover process includes two 45-minute coaching calls in which we focus on your profile, maximizing it for visibility and professional presentation of your skills, experience, gifts, and assets. In between those calls, we collaborate via email to hone and sharpen the language and information you’re utilizing in your profile. You walk away with a professional profile that is everything you need it to be.
You will learn to:
- Maximize your profile, including the all-important summary
- Create your own vanity url for your LinkedIn profile
- Learn how to optimize your use of keywords to enhance your profile’s visibility.
- Understand the account settings that greatly improve your Linked In experience.
- Learn basic navigation of the LinkedIn platform.
- Understand how creating a robust online professional network will serve your career for years to come.
- Gain confidence in your online networking skills and capabilities.
Investment in your successful networking and professional development: $399
**My LinkedIn Super-User Coaching Program**
My LinkedIn Super-User Coaching Program takes you from having a powerful and effective profile to learning how to use LinkedIn like a pro. We work together over four 45-minute coaching calls, helping you to learn and integrate the many networking and technical skills that take your Linked In use from novice to expert!
This program includes:
- A complete LinkedIn Profile Makeover, plus……..
- Learning how to search for kindred spirits and colleagues, inviting them to connect through authentic, personalized invitations.
- Adopting skills for deepening your connections with like-minded professionals.
- Understanding strategies for meeting with Linked In connections when traveling away from home.
- Learning useful online networking skills.
- Understanding how to authentically build relationships.
- Learning how to be a dynamic member of LinkedIn groups.
- Mastering the skills of creating your own groups and discussions.
- Understanding how to ask for recommendations and endorsements in order to increase your credibility.
- Receiving the benefit of my many hours of learning the internal ropes of the LinkedIn platform.
- Leveraging your online network in the interests of your career development
Investment in your successful networking and professional development: $699
“I had never given much thought or importance to the content of my Linked In profile. Keith’s suggestions and recommendations make a big difference. After two sessions with Keith, my LinkedIn profile has a totally new look and is getting more attention from my connections and others that want to connect.”
—Earl Hilchey, Architect, Santa Fe, NM
Still not sure? Feel free to contact me to schedule a complimentary 30-minute strategy session to discuss if maximizing the use of LinkedIn is a good move for you!